Alvita ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Related policies and statements
Please take the time to familiarise yourself with our other policies:
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1988 (the Act), the data protection officer is Walgreens Boots Alliance 2 The Heights Weybridge KT13 0NY. This privacy information was last updated on 6 February 2015.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.alvitahealth.com (our site). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We may use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buy of such business or assets
- If Alliance Healthcare or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third part, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Walgreens Boots Alliance
2 The Heights
Telephone: 01932 870 550